window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());
Pre-Event Logistics – The genesis to create a unique experience for the professional gathering. There is no responsibility too great for Exceptional Occasions, LLC, whether it’s event design, venue selection, interface with vendors and suppliers, coordination of attendees and speakers, registration, plan transportation, arrange lodging, and etc.
During this phase, the event must be evaluated and priorities established to determine its purpose, type, style, cost estimate, needs and expectations. Innovation is implored to discuss many things such as entertainment, decorations, speakers and so much more. Delegation of tasks is another area of consideration, whether or not to establish a committee for event marketing and staff training.
Prior to an event or meeting many things should be established and we have the expertise:
- Event Design and styling is considered a distinct movement and involves certain abilities and knowledge if it is to be done well from start to finish. Design consideration to this portion to make sure your event is customized and stands out from the crowd. This is the stage to establish brand guidelines and growth strategies, evaluate customer needs. Understanding the objectives and target group ensures the elements that contribute to the success of the event and guests experience. Some of the components to be considered:
- Logo/Theme Design
- Timing and event duration
- Script Writing
- Brochure, invitation, graphic design and printing Arrangements
- Transportation Management
- Arrangement for Giveaways/Attendee Gifts
- Event Marketing offers an unmatched level of customer engagement, with an opportunity for positive personal interaction that builds loyalty. It is a promotional strategy that involves face-to-face contact between your company and your customers and provides value beyond information.
- Promotion/Branding (traditional and social media)
- Lead Generation
- Venue Selection to have the perfect venue to share your ideas, thoughts, and name in the particular manner you want to present them. There are a variety of venues to choose from and to find the right one at the right price is time consuming and requires a lot of research. The venue decision can make or break an event and will make the biggest impact to the overall objectives and your budget.
- Vendors/Suppliers Interaction provided to find out who can support the event’s needs and actually provide the services promised. There are several vendors and suppliers available depending on the sort of event, e.g. catering, decorations, speakers, entertainment, transportation, lodging, security, sponsors, etc. Good vendors/suppliers strive to have satisfied clients, we traverse this activity for you to find those just right for the event.
- Contract Negotiation
- Load-In/Load-Out Management
- Guests Coordination involves communication and promotion of the event through an assortment of channels to invite and engage guests.